- Ticket purchasers must be 18 years or older to enter the SickKids Catch the Ace Raffle.
- Ticket purchasers must be located in Ontario at the time of purchase.
- The following persons are prohibited from purchasing tickets in the SickKids Catch the Ace Raffle:
- SickKids Foundation staff and Board of Directors
- The Hospital for Sick Children Executive Team and Board of Trustees
- Employees of registered gaming suppliers
- And members of the same household of each of the above
- Tickets must be purchased in the province of Ontario.
- Tickets may be purchased online at SickKidsAce.ca.
- Tickets will be available beginning at 6:30 p.m. each Thursday, following the previous weekly draw.
- Tickets are available at the following bundle prices: 3 for $10, 10 for $20, or 50 for $50.
- Ticket purchasers will select a virtual envelope number from the remaining unopened envelopes available at the time of purchase. Each envelope contains a hidden playing card from a standard 52-card deck. The number of envelopes available for selection begins with 52 and declines by one each week that the envelope selected by the Weekly Prize winner reveals a playing card other than the Ace of Spades.
- Each purchaser will select a single envelope. The selected envelope will be associated with all tickets included in the ticket order. Multiple envelopes may not be selected within a single ticket order.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets available.
- All tickets will be delivered via email only. It is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to ensure that they receive their tickets, however, purchasers do not need their tickets in hand to be included in the draws. If you have not received your ticket(s), please contact the customer service line at 1-877-891-5437 or 416-514-7765 or email email@example.com.
Draws, Prizes & Winners
- Ticket sales will conclude each Thursday at 6:00 p.m. at which time all qualified tickets will be confirmed.
- A single ticket number will be selected each week by a Random Number Generation (RNG) program, from all raffle ticket numbers sold during the week leading up to the draw. The draw will be electronically conducted from the offices of Raffle Management Group Inc. (registered gaming supplier to SickKids Foundation), at approximately 6:15 p.m.
- Each weekly draw winner will receive a single cash prize equal to 20 percent of all ticket sales collected during the week. Following the weekly draw, the playing card within the envelope associated with the winning ticket order will be revealed.
- If the envelope associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals the Ace of Spades, the weekly draw winner will also receive the Catch the Ace Progressive Jackpot, consisting of 30 percent of all ticket sales collected over all weeks. The SickKids Catch the Ace Raffle is then concluded. The minimum guaranteed value of the Progressive Jackpot is $25,000 and this amount will be awarded if the Ace of Spades is revealed before total ticket sales reach $83,333.33. Once ticket sales exceed this amount, the Progressive Jackpot will increase as outlined above. Follow the Progressive Jackpot value any time at SickKidsAce.ca.
- If the envelope associated with the winning weekly draw ticket reveals any playing card other than the Ace of Spades, 30 percent of the ticket sales for the week will be added to the Progressive Jackpot. All tickets from the previous week are then voided and ticket sales commence for the next weekly draw.
- The winning ticket number will be posted to SickKidsAce.ca following each weekly draw, along with the weekly prize amount and the revealed playing card associated with the weekly winning ticket. Winners will also be notified by phone.
- Ticket holders do not have to be present at the draws in order to win or to claim their prize. The winner will also be contacted by phone.
- Prizes will be secured for a period of six (6) months following each weekly draw. Unclaimed prizes will be reported to, and a charitable allocation will be approved by, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
- The winner must provide photo identification, verifying their full name and address upon claiming their prize.
- By purchasing a ticket in the SickKids Catch the Ace Raffle, the purchaser acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to these rules. All inquiries regarding the conduct, chance of winning, prizing or procedures of lotteries are to be made to SickKids Foundation prior to the purchase of a ticket.
- All orders will be processed and fulfilled using the BUMP, a Division of CBN raffle management platform. In the event of any discrepancy, the records of BUMP, a Division of CBN shall be deemed correct and final. SickKids Foundation is responsible for the conduct and management of the raffle. The liability of the licensee shall be limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
- By claiming a prize, winner consents to the use of their likeness/photograph, first and last name, ticket number, city/town of residence and the audio/video recording (or written transcription) of the winner notification telephone call, for any publicity purposes by SickKids Foundation. SickKids Foundation respects the privacy of its raffle supporters; we do not sell, rent, or trade our supporter lists. The information we collect is used to process raffle ticket purchases, keep our supporters informed about the activities of The Hospital for Sick Children and Foundation, and ask for their support for our mission to improve children’s health. If at any time you wish to be excluded from such contacts, call us at 416-813-6166 and we will accommodate your request.
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, LL #RAF1359527. Please play responsibly. ConnexOntario 1-866-531-2600 or visit connexontario.ca.